Citate LOVE in engleza

|

Inca o serie de citate pentru cei indragostiti, de data asta in engleza. Love is all around people :)

Goodnight, my heart needs some rest,its been thinking all day.

True love doesn't have a happy ending: True love doesn't have an ending.

Make me immortal with a kiss. -> Christopher Marlowe

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.

I love you - those three words have my life in them.

You're the missing piece to my heart <3>

She said I hope u find happiness in life and then she walked away with the only chance of happiness I ever had.

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.

Articole similare:



0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu